Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SS'14 Empties

 Hey guys!

I'm here today with my first empties post aka look at my rubbish ;) I think empties provide an opportunity for you to receive a review that has a lot more insight than a review that is just a first impression. Lets's get started.

CARE




 1. L'OREAL ELVIVE NUTRI-GLOSS SHINE SHAMPOO AND CONTIONER FOR MID TO LONG, DULL HAIR

Although I used this combo up I wasn't very impressed with it. After I washed my hair with there products my hair was indeed shiny as the bottles promise, however my hair felt blunt. It wasn't soft and silky but felt unpleasant and the ends were very dry.  I wouldn't reccommend these and I would not repurchase them.









2. L'OREAL ELVIVE  TRIPLE RESIST x3 REINFORCING SHAMPOO FOR FOR FRAGILE HAIR WITH TENDENCY TO FALL

My all time favourite shampoo. It stops my hair from falling out excessively and with hair as long as mine it is noticible because there are far less balls of hair on my carpet ( gross, I know but very true). It also makes my hair soft and shiny and I adore the scent. I would you definitively recommend it.








 3. SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN CLEANING FACIAL WIPES

These makeup removing wipes were not kind to my skin. They irritated it and made it break out. I was only using these when my other wipes run out so it took me ages to used them up. I wouldn't recommend them.

4. PRIMARK BEAUTY 4 IN 1 FACIAL CLEANSING WIPES

My favourite make up wipes which unfortunately I cannot repurchase. Well I can but they're not exactly the same as the packaging changes and something in the formula too as the new ones sting my eyes and are not as gentle as these.

5. AVON NATURALS BODY NOURISHING BODY WHIP

The set included 3 body whips and they were a dream to use. They had lovely, long lasting scents and absorbed very quickly. I would recommend and I would repurchase them however I've been unable to find them.
6. SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN SOOTHING FACIAL TONER

Not much to say really. It's nice and gentle and tones my skin well and most importantly doesn't irritate or break it out. I'd recommend it and I have repurchased it.
7. GARNIER PURE ACTIVE INTENSIVE CHARCOAL SCRUBS

This product claims to help to fight spots and to fade marks. I think it holds up it's first promise as my skin was lovely and  clear. I don't think it made my acne scars fade. Nonetheless I enjoyed using it and I'd recommend it  to people with problematic skin.
8. NIVEA DAILY ESSENTIALS OIL FREE MOISTURISING DAY CREAM FOR OILY AND COMBINATION SKIN

The only moisturiser that doesn't make my skin shiny, and doesn't clog my skin or break me out. This is not my first bottle of this nor is it the last. I would definitively recommend it.




9. BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO

There are very mixed opinions on the batiste dry shampoos out there. For me they are life savers. I have long hair which as a pain the ass to wash and it gets weighted down so very easily. This product allows me to wash my hair 2 times a week ( so on every 3rd day I wash my hair) instead of having to wash it every other day which is a time saver. Another bonus is that my up-do's like high ponytails, messy buns or braids turn out a lot better because my hair has more of a grip to it. If you're worried about this making your hair look grey at the roots, don't be. If your hair is  ever so slightly greasy ( I know, gross) the oils should absorb the product and make it disappear upon brushing it out. So yeah, I'd definitely recommend it as I repurchased this myself many times.




MAKEUP

10. RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION FOUNDATION IN 010 LIGHT PORCELAIN

This is my all time favourite foundation which I repurchase always as soon as it runs out. It has medium but buildable coverage and it feels very lightweight on my skin. It's ideal for dry and normal skin as it is a very duey looking foundation. However I also think that it works for oily skin (like mine). The trick is just to let it dry before powdering it with for example the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent ( which is the best powder I ever used) and then Bob's your uncle. Go try it out.
11. NYC BIG BOLD MASCARA IN BLACK

Can you guess by the picture that I like this mascara a lot and that I keep repurchasing it? I think that it's a pretty good clue. This mascara is great for those who like big mascara wands, and thick and long eyelashes. For me it's absolutely fantastic.

12. NYC HIGH DEFINITION FELT TIP LINER IN EXTRA BLACK

Well it took me forever to repurchase this product. Not because I couldn't be bothered or because I wanted to try something else. No sir. I attempted to repurchase it in April and picked it up in Dark Brown instead of Extra Black and I just don't enjoy the brown eye liners much. Going back to the Extra Black eye liner, it's great as the felt tip isn't too hard so it doesn't irritate your eyelid or drag it and the product itself doesn't irritate my eyes like the Rimmel Scandaleyes Felt tip liner did. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't mastered the liquid eye liners but likes the look as this is so very easy in use.
13. MAKEUP REVOLUTION CONCEALER IN FAIR

A none heavy duty concealer as my dear friend pointed out. It works well on spots. It works on dark circles too just not too well on those that are extremely dark and need a very heavy concealer. So if you're looking to hide the evidence of barely sleeping for a week due to social obligations, work, school etc. it's not the concealer for you. Otherwise I'd recommend this and I have repurchased this myself.
14. ELF MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY

This is not exactly an empty product. I've gone though about a quarter of this. However the spritzer or whatever it's called broke for no apparent reason. Total mystery. I did enjoy this product whist I used it however I haven't repurchased it mainly due to the hassle. It's not available in local stores and I can only buy it from the online ELF store. Which would be fine if the delivery was free. This product is around £4 and so is the delivery. So if I ordered it on it's own it'd come to costing me £8 which I simply don't think it's worth it. If you're placing an order for ELF products it's worth checking this out but not going out of your way to get it as it makes small (but noticeable) difference to how long last your makeup is.





That's it for my empties guys. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar