Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

6mm Light Infantry for Punic Wars

The last time I had the 6mm ancients out for a game of Commands & Colors, I thought that the collection was a little "light" on light infantry.  Perhaps this discovery was made during a recent Pass In Review?  No matter the source of my revelation, motivation struck to field more light infantry.  That is exactly what I have to share this time.

It has been almost a year to the day since I last had 6mm figures on the painting desk.  I forgot how quickly the little guys can be fitted-out for duty.  Off the painting desk are 48 Baccus 6mm figures arrayed on six stands of eight.  The figures look to be Spanish and can readily fit into either alliance.    

There are more Baccus figures in The Lead Pile but not many.  I will have to dig through and see what remains.  I recall seeing more light infantry along with Roman and Carthaginian heavy infantry.  Adding more stands to the project pulls me in the direction of getting in a few more games of Commands & Colors soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar