Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

😎😎Don't Miss Out on the 💲Shopify💲Webinar💲 Series😎😎

You wanna make some extra cash from your Christian blog, but don't know how?

Maybe you have an ebook or a printable to sell.

Or maybe you have other ideas, like physical products, but don't know where to start.

I gotta tell you a story about my OWN shop experience.

I've been a blogger since 2007...and had a shop for 10 years before switching to Shopify.

I probably made $25 in those 10 years. That's all! #sad

But the moment I got on the Shopify platform, I made over $1k in my first 6 months without really doing a ton of stuff different than I always had been doing.

Shopify makes everything SO easy, I wanted to make sure everyone knew how to start one!

I was supposed to launch it June 1, but thanks to a double-stomach bug...yeah...it's been delayed a little bit.

But that's great news for you! You still have time to get in on this course while it's still FREE!

Click HERE to join.

My goal is that Christian bloggers flourish not just spiritually but also in ways that allow them to do MORE for the Kingdom of God.

In this webinar, I'll teach you:

  • How to Start a Shopify Store in Less than 10 Minutes
  • How to Create Physical and Digital Products to Sell
  • How to Make Your First Sale

After you Click HERE to join you'll get another email in a few days with access to the 3-part video series.

Happy Blogging!

~Elaine, Jesus-Blogger.com



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO BOX 888, Leander, TX 78646

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar