Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

And The Winner Is . . .

Okay, Folks, the suspense is just about over. Last night at 8 p.m. was the cut-off time for entering the drawing for the cook book, "The New Laurel's Kitchen."

I put all of your names on slips of paper and mixed and mixed and mixed them up in my little patriotic-themed box.

Into the box I dipped with my left hand (not easy because I am right-handed), mixed up the slips one more time and pulled out one name.

Oh, I can't stand it! Drum roll, please . . .


The winner is . . . APG! That would be The Apple Pie Gal! Congratulations to you. You're already a good cooker but I hope you'll enjoy some of the recipes in the book as much as I have over the years. The book will go in the mail today.

Thanks to all of you who so enthusiastically entered into the fun.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar