Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Ultimate Pinterest Party Week 169

Happy October my friends! As my favorite book character says "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery. Not only do I love the change in the seasons, but October is my birthday month too!!

I hope you have some fun plans to keep you busy this weekend. We are going to see the LEGO Ninjago movie and have a nice family dinner.

Recently on Home Crafts by Ali

chunky cinnamon applesauce recipe made in the slow cooker
Delight your taste buds and make your home smell wonderful when you cook this Slow Cooker Chunky Cinnamon Applesauce recipe. It's great as a snack, for breakfast, or warmed up and served on top of vanilla ice cream.


Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!

    Link up 2 pins to The Ultimate Pinterest Party from Friday at 8 am ET - Saturday 8 am ET
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar