Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My First FOTD*: Accidentally Easter-appropriate




I wasn't really going for a natural spring-y, Easter-y look when I started putting on my make-up this morning, but as you can see it's kind of what I ended up with!

I actually really like it and will probably recreate it over the weekend. Since it's a bit different to what I usually wear on a daily basis I thought I'd show you what I used for it. 


{Brushes L-R: MAC 187 for foundation; MAC 217 for concealer; MAC 129 for blusher; 
Clinique bronzer brush}

{Base/bronzer/blusher: Vichy Dermablend in Opal; Bobbi Brown Concealer in Porcelain; 
Guerlain Terracotta Light for Blondes; Topshop Blush in Flush}

{Eyes: Maybelline Full 'n' Soft mascara; L'Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadow in Flashback Silver; 
Lancome Color Design eyeshadow in Romantic Lily; Le Crayon Kohl in Pop Petrol for lower lashline}

{I blended Flashback Silver (L) across the eyelids and into the crease, and Romantic Lily (R) 
onto the inner 'V' of the lids using my ring finger} 

{Finishing touches: Dior Addict lippie in Singulière; Anastasia Clear Brow Gel}


* face of the day, in non beauty blogger parlance


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar