Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Photo Art Friday Dec.9-11

Hello!  Well the count down towards Christmas is going by quickly.  I spent most of today out shopping until my feet hurt so bad I could hardly walk.  Still not done but I will carry on.

In the meantime let's have some FUN and visit Bonnie's Blog (Pixel Photo Art) for Photo Art Friday  this is the last one until after the New Year so be sure to check it out.  Everyone is showcasing something to do with Holiday Preparations, Decorations, etc...

I chose one of my favorite Christmas decorations to showcase.  I used various techniques on Picnik and a couple of Bonnie's textures for my photos.  So here goes:

This one was mainly edited in Picnik using the Vignette feature.



























The second one was soften in Picnik and I added a texture from Picnik but I don't recall which one.  I messed around doing several different things and added a frame and once I got something that I liked I closed my photo and this is the result.  I really should write this stuff down but I was in a hurry.

This one uses Bonnie's texture, (Abstract Scratches) and 1960's Picnik and Vignette features.

I think this one is my favorite.

See you back for Photo Art Friday in 2012.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar