Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Magnus the Red conversion by Rebecca

Hello! I'm Rebecca.

Last time I posted here, I showed you my Armies on Parade entry. You can see it here

This time I'm showing the largest model i made for the Vortapt IV campaing. The model is based on Magnus the red. I didn't really care for the Magnus model, but saw it without armour on a painting tutorial. I think it's really cool that they have sculpted a torso under the armour plates. This is what I wanted to focus on when I made the model. This might look like a crazy conversion, but I haven't really done much more than removing the armour and swapping his arms and head. 

I tried a new painting technique on my Magnus. The flesh is done mostly with washes and glazes over a corax white primer. 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar