Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I love a foggy day with my friends..


Hello my dears.. 
I was invited to my sweet friend Janelle's last night over in West Quaco and as we turned up the Lighthouse Road we could see the fog rolling in from the Bay over the treetops to settle on the large fields of Golden Rod growing there.. 
So beautiful...

There is just something so cozy about a foggy day in a nice old warm and snug cottage curled up reading the Sacketts by Louis L'Amour or sitting at the kitchen table at your friend's while she bakes homemade sugar topped ginger cookies and you root around in her table top basket to see what goodies you can eat and sipping away on a nice cup of the best Earl Grey tea.. 

Laughing at the same things and just enjoying sweet company.. 
It doesn't matter that I am old enough to be her Mother.. 

We are friends.. 
Good friends.. 
A blessing from God and I am thankful.. 

Take care, dear hearts..



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar