Ack it's rolled around again. Wednesday. Almost the middle of October and nothing remotely Christmas-like on my desk. Next week there will be. I think. I hope.
Anyway here's what my desk does look like this week
I have actually spent time up here this week! To the left you can see the spotted cover of the mini-album that I have almost finished. The cover only had been sitting on my desk since before I left. Yes, that long. There are some stamped images ready to colour and the stamps, cleaned and waiting to dry before being put back.
I have finished the pages and inserts for the mini-album I will be using to put my gargoyle pictures in. Now I have to get the pictures in it and decorate - not quite sure what I will decorate with.
Lastly I had to share these 'new' stamps I found. I think they've been around for a while, but they jumped out at me while I was online browsing. I couldn't resist buying some.
For some reason these were really calling out my name. Not sure how I'll use them yet.
Check out some of the other desks over at Stamping Ground with Julia and the rest of the WOYWW group.

0 Yorumlar