I bought six dessert bowls and one big bowl, all Wedgwood and matching, from an antique shop last week for £14.50. Bargain, now we don't have to eat teeny portions of pasta and cereal from plastic ikea bowls. YAY!
Bloke rigged up some great lamps from a solar panel for the girls to read, they actually play dentists under the bottom one!
Crochet blankets are a must at this time of year. I sit under one while I make another one.
Not sure what to do with the corner cupboard, haven't had any inspiration as yet but a moment will come one day, I'm sure.
The fire gets so hot we have to open the doors most times we are there but the girls love to sit close and get cosy.
The bedding is holding up. I left all that there this winter but I wasn't really sure how damp it would get but it has been fine. I love my first quilt, I put all my heart and soul into that for Little M.
So tropical inside, frosty outside. Perfect!
Yep, still loving the cabin even in February. There isn't a lot else to do in the my least favourite month of the year, we all feel really grateful and very lucky.
Jo xxxxx

0 Yorumlar