Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Before & After

I wanted to show some pictures of my progress so far rearranging my red transferware dishes in my chippy cabinet in my kitchen. Since I took all these pictures I have rearranged it again. I only have my iphone for pictures,i'm sure a better camera would show them off much better. I needed more lighting, however this past weekend it was rainy and cloudy and depressing  all weekend.
                                                   
    Light much better now  in this picture  for this picture                                                                       

My square Vista Mason platter 

My large 18 inch platter by Mason Vista pattern 

I have my aprons hanging on the side of this cabinet because my cook stove is to the left of the cabinet. I wear an apron a lot. You can see my cat's food glass compote and pictures of his cat friends down in the lower right side of picture. One picture is his last birthday card, he also has a mirror to look at himself while eating LOL 
                           
Don't  pay attention to the mess around the cabinet just look at dishes LOL  I had my Portmeirion Strawberry Fair dishes in this cabinet . I bought this set back in the 1990's when Kent's Florist and gift shop downtown was selling dishes. I just thought they were wonderful since they were Portmeirion. Now I want red and white transferware                                      



Someone had ask to see my entire Sheep painting. I'm not sure of measurements guessing it's like 2 1/2 feet by 4 1/2 feet, Its a large painting 

I'm back to work after the weekend of a predicted horrible ice storm which did not happen here.
I need to get really busy on making some Birthday cards and my gosh Valentines will be here before we know it. I didn't have time to get in on some Valentine's Day  cards swaps that I wold have liked to join in. I'm sure you are all ready with your projects. I use to always be ready now I have to many things to distract me from my card making like hunting more dishes  

Linky parties I  am joining in this week 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar