Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My 44 Cartoons That Show What It’s Like Being A Human

I am Irina, a designer based in San Francisco. I've started drawing during the lockdown to deal with stress and have been doing it ever since. There's something very satisfying about having an idea pop in your head and seeing it on paper (or on the iPad) just a few minutes later.

I get inspired by the daily struggles of being an imperfect human and dealing with various emotions. Some are more "deep" about how your past affects your future or how to adjust your expectations to reality, and some are more comical, like being on the toilet is "my happy place."

I've enjoyed making these. I hope you like these too! You can follow me on Instagram for mored drawings; I try to publish a new one each day.

If you've missed my previous posts that are in a similar vein, you may find them here: IIIIIIIVVVIVIIVIIIIXX.

More info: Instagram | irinablok.com | twitter.com

#1 Self-Doubt

#2 Meditation

#3 Science Of Pseudoscience

#4 Working And Relaxing

#5 Get Vaxxed

#6 Getting A Job

#7 Scary Things

#8 Being Ballanced

#9 The Fixer

#10 Vacation Mood

#11 Destruction Is Easy

#12 Reward For Finishing Work Early

#13 R.I.P.

#14 Being An Adult

#15 Other People's Lives

#16 Under The Weather

#17 Spreading Ideas

#18 Path To Happiness

#19 The Old Way To Work

#20 #covidlife

#21 Your Past

#22 Pets Rule

#23 Mask Wearing Guidelines

#24 Aging

#25 Real Reality

#26 The Success Formula

#27 Wfh Work/Life Balance

#28 The Constant Battle

#29 My Happy Place

#30 The Truth

#31 Accomplishments

#32 Follow The Leader

#33 Just One More..

#34 Mixed Feelings

#35 Consumerism

#36 Work Week

#37 Making Money

#38 State Of Mind

#39 Instagram Ego

#40 Digital Life

#41 Everything's Fine

#42 Some Relationships

#43 Love

#44 Mood



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3l9oV3X

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar