Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kat Von D foundation Review.

I'm always really grateful when I get the chance to try a foundation before I buy it. This is how I have found some truly amazing foundations and products over the years without having to wade through the really awful ones......

I got a chance to try the Kat Von D foundation recently. In fact, it was so recent that it was yesterday!

I was expecting it to be good given the reviews from various MUAs I have heard over the years. I was expecting great things. I am happy to report it lived up to the expectations!

I decided to try it on a day where it was raining because the foundation is meant to be water resistant. I was so excited about trying to get to work in the rain that I was almost pissed off when I left the house and it was dry. The foundation lasted all day, it didn't patch and actually matched my color pretty well. I had minimal issues with it - the only one being that it felt quite dry when I was applying it.

My usual foundation is BB cream by Bobbi Brown or Face and Body by MAC. However, F+B hasn't been sitting right and the BB cream has become a disaster. I have a bit of a trek to work and it literally pours out of my skin. I wipe my face when I get home and there is color leaking out of my pores. It's vile. I'm using it up then trying a different BB cream. I am always in the market for trying a new foundation.

I just wish the Kat Von D was more easily available in the UK. Currently, it is on Sephora.com and while this is great, given that they now deliver to the UK, I would have been lost without a mate giving me a try of her color so I knew which one I needed. Foundation is tricky to do when you have a whole range in front of you but its damn near impossible to tell with a new brand by just online. I am lucky that I am so pale that it usually is the first and lightest foundation that a brand offers!

The foundation is also available in concealer which I have heard good things about. Especially when it comes to tattoo coverage as well!  I am thinking about investing in both.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar