Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How I Style My Hair


The #1 most asked question I get is how I curl my hair. It's honestly so easy! I've tried to explain in the past, but above are the exact products I use to achieve my hairstyle. 

Dryer/ Wet Brush/ Spray/ Curling Iron (mine is old, this is the most current version)

1. Spray the It's a 10 product into freshly washed, damp hair. I do 3-5 squirts (I have a lot of hair).

2. Brush through with a wet brush (best brush ever). 

3. I blow dry my hair with the Hana Air blow dryer. There is no technique to this, I just wave the dryer around until my entire head is dry. 

4. Then I split my hair into two sections. Put on section clipped to the top of my head and get to work on the bottom section. 

5. I start in the middle of a strand and curl away from my face. Hold for about 5 seconds, and then let go. I do this for my entire head. This YouTube video is similar to the curling technique that I use. Also note, I never tease my hair. My hair is so thick and has so much volume on it's own, it would be ridiculous for me to do any teasing. Sometimes, I actually take a straightener towards the roots to flatten my hair because it is so voluminous and thick.

6. I brush out the curls because my curl holds a curl so well that I look like Shirley Temple before I brush it out. Then I fix the curls with my fingers, not a brush. 


Voila! There you have it! Do you have any curling tips or techniques that you swear by? Have a fabulous day!

Yours,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar