Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Caped Crusader - rockin' it

I normally spend my blog posts about American Apparel giving out. So it's nice to write something nice for once. The camel version of this cape is giving me the shivers as I walk past at the moment. I dunno why. A quick stare at the window revealed that it's a weird woolen fabric that looks really bad in camel. But am still drawn to it. More then likely because I've always wanted a cape. Superman jokes aside. Always wanted one. Then the one year the high street goes mad for caped crusades - I'm unemployed and not about to make one from some bin bags and sticky back plastic.
So I'm cape free this winter. But anyway - if camel isn't your thing - getting back to the blog post at hand - then the cape also comes in a bright red and navy.
I have no idea how much. On the website it's listed as $144. So if your unlike me and in the market for a cape, you can log on and find out just how much that is in euros. I'm afraid to look - because if it's under a hundred, I'll scream.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar