So we have looked at the womenswear in a lot more detail, but what of the men? I'm not in the habit of showcasing menswear here as this is a womenswear blog and I don't get a kick out of much menswear - sorry but its true! I get a lot of slack for not featuring it but give me a break - I am one person!!! Most people with empires have a group of minions who type away all day - I just have me!!!!
So what of the collection? Well unlike the womenswear collection - this focuses more on well made separates. There are a lot of different 'looks' here and a few items that scream hipster pimp too much for my liking but still, none the less, a good collection.....
I love that sequinned scarf over the suit. Love it.
The tan suit and big bear jacket would be fine alone but together look like a cheap suit from the 70s......mistake! vote it off the island!








0 Yorumlar