Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy New Year!

14-01




Accessorize - clutch
Vintage - fur collar
Zara - coat, boots
H&M - dress

2-01
5-01
6-01
8-01
11-01
10-01
13-01
1-011
15-01
16-01
17-01



  2015 has been a real roller coaster ride for me. Had some ups and had/have some real downs. Felt really lonely and felt really loved. But in the end it teached me so many valuable lessens. It also teached me that family always come first and that they are always there for you no matter what. 
  What I wish for myself in this new year is to make the best out of every situation, to enjoy life as it comes and to work hard for my goals. I don't want to make a long list on New Year's Resolutions and then never keeping them. I think it's wiser to set one goal at a time then setting a few and then ending up not reaching them.



I wish all of you a Happy New Year and may your dreams come true in 2016!XOXOKinga.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar