Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Dark & ​​amp; Wild → So Sun"

<p>The Dark & ​​amp; From Wild to the oldest actor Lee Soon Jae, it was an impressive ceremony for everyone.</p><p>At the Olympic Hall in the Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, 2018 Korean Culture and Art Award Ceremony was held. Actor Shin Hyun Jun and broadcaster Lee Jae Ae took on the society. A total of 36 people (team) were awarded to the Culture and Arts Prize, 13 cultural decoration, 7 Presidential Citation, 8 Prime Ministerial Citation, 8 Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Citation.</p><p>The popular culture and arts awards are awards ceremony for promoting the social status of popular culture artists and encouraging their efforts and achievements. They cover all fields of popular culture art such as singer, actor, comedian, voice actor, model. The popular culture and arts awards that have been held since 2010 have been the best this year.</p><p>The first prize was awarded by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The winners are Gang Dae Young, singer Kukasutan, musical staff Kim Mi Kyung, lyricist Kim Na, actor Kim Tae Ri, singer Red Velvet, comedian Park Jae Rae, and Sungwoo Lee Sun.</p><p>Red Velvet said, It is so very glorious to be honored with respectable seniors. I would like to be a Red Velvet who will be doing my best in the future. Park said, I am grateful for this award. I will make more damage in the future.  Kim did not attend the overseas schedule, and the representative of his agency won a proxy.</p><p>Kim Joo-hyuk, actor Son Ye Jin, actor Lee Sun-gyun, broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo and singer Choi Jin-hee were awarded the prime ministers awards. Kim Joo-hyuk is the managing director of the Kim Dae-jun tree. He said, Kim Joo-hyuk is one year after the actor has left us. Kim Joo-hyuk last year was 20 years of actor debut, and this award seems to be a compliment that he lived well for 20 years. It seems to be pleased somewhere. I will tell you well. </p><p>The Presidential Commendation was awarded by actor Kim Nam-joo, model Kim Dong-soo, acoustic staff member Kim Bae-rae, singer Shim Su-bong, comedian Yoo Jae-seok, popular musicians Yoon Sang and Sungwoo Lee Kyungja.</p><p>Yoo Jae-seok was announced as a prize winner before the award ceremony. He said, Thank you very much. I do not know what to talk about because of the big prize. I know what Im going to do. I will laugh to more people. I thank the crew and colleagues. </p><p>Then, Thank you very soon, the second was born. I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who have borrowed this place and congratulated me on my job. I was not able to sleep until today. I heard the baby crying at dawn, but I slept in pretending not to hear. I am so sorry for Naeng Kyung. I promise not to do it again. I thank you and I love you, he added, revealing his love for his family.</p><p>Finally, the people who won the culture decoration decoration were singer Kim Min - ki, actor Lee Soon - jae, and late god Cho Dong - jin, and the culture of decoration was the actor Kim Young - Ok, the artist Kim Ok - young and the composer Kim Jeong - Taek. In addition, the decoration of the corolla culture is dark & ​​amp; Wild received.</p><p>Especially Dark & ​​amp; In the case of Wild, today (24th), after returning from the world tour, I selected the prize of the popular culture art prize as the first domestic event, and received the decoration of the flower decoration.</p><p>Leader RM said, I am really grateful. Dark & ​​amp; As a leader of the Wild, I was made to give my opinion, and I will honor all Ami people.  We often go abroad and many people boast that they have singed and studied in Hangul. I was proud. I will announce a lot of culture, he said.</p><p>I do not know. I do not know how to express this in my mind. My family seems to be proud of me. I can not express well, but I appreciate and love my fans. It will be a good day for everyone. Sugar said, It is the honor of the family. There have been many things this year. It is a great honor. I will spread the word of Korea to the whole world with the heart of the national representative. </p><p>My heart is likely to explode. It seems that this prize tells again that it is meaningful to make it together with members and staff members of the company family. Thanks to you all together. It is an honor to meet my esteemed seniors. I will try to give a lot of good impact to many people. The government said, It is an honor to be honored with honorable teachers. It is still an overstatement for us. I would like to thank you for giving me more efforts in the future. I am always thanking you for your support. I will contribute to informing Korean culture around the world. </p><p>Jay Hop says, It seems to be a hope of popular culture. I am happy and grateful. It is not light. A lot of staff are working and Dark & ​​amp; Wild bloody sweat, Amy the world of the shout of the world is packed with weight. I hope it will be a hope for popular culture. </p><p>Finally, Soon-jae was called  When I was acting as a foreign actor in college, I admired it as an art. I have not gotten to that position yet, and I do not have any accomplishments, but I am thankful and thankful for your unreasonable evaluation. I will still be greedy. I see it as encouragement to do my best. I will work hard until I can do it. </p>
<p>The Dark & ​​amp; From Wild to the oldest actor Lee Soon Jae, it was an impressive ceremony for everyone.</p><p>At the Olympic Hall in the Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, 2018 Korean Culture and Art Award Ceremony was held. Actor Shin Hyun Jun and broadcaster Lee Jae Ae took on the society. A total of 36 people (team) were awarded to the Culture and Arts Prize, 13 cultural decoration, 7 Presidential Citation, 8 Prime Ministerial Citation, 8 Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Citation.</p><p>The popular culture and arts awards are awards ceremony for promoting the social status of popular culture artists and encouraging their efforts and achievements. They cover all fields of popular culture art such as singer, actor, comedian, voice actor, model. The popular culture and arts awards that have been held since 2010 have been the best this year.</p><p>The first prize was awarded by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The winners are Gang Dae Young, singer Kukasutan, musical staff Kim Mi Kyung, lyricist Kim Na, actor Kim Tae Ri, singer Red Velvet, comedian Park Jae Rae, and Sungwoo Lee Sun.</p><p>Red Velvet said, It is so very glorious to be honored with respectable seniors. I would like to be a Red Velvet who will be doing my best in the future. Park said, I am grateful for this award. I will make more damage in the future.  Kim did not attend the overseas schedule, and the representative of his agency won a proxy.</p><p>Kim Joo-hyuk, actor Son Ye Jin, actor Lee Sun-gyun, broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo and singer Choi Jin-hee were awarded the prime ministers awards. Kim Joo-hyuk is the managing director of the Kim Dae-jun tree. He said, Kim Joo-hyuk is one year after the actor has left us. Kim Joo-hyuk last year was 20 years of actor debut, and this award seems to be a compliment that he lived well for 20 years. It seems to be pleased somewhere. I will tell you well. </p><p>The Presidential Commendation was awarded by actor Kim Nam-joo, model Kim Dong-soo, acoustic staff member Kim Bae-rae, singer Shim Su-bong, comedian Yoo Jae-seok, popular musicians Yoon Sang and Sungwoo Lee Kyungja.</p><p>Yoo Jae-seok was announced as a prize winner before the award ceremony. He said, Thank you very much. I do not know what to talk about because of the big prize. I know what Im going to do. I will laugh to more people. I thank the crew and colleagues. </p><p>Then, Thank you very soon, the second was born. I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who have borrowed this place and congratulated me on my job. I was not able to sleep until today. I heard the baby crying at dawn, but I slept in pretending not to hear. I am so sorry for Naeng Kyung. I promise not to do it again. I thank you and I love you, he added, revealing his love for his family.</p><p>Finally, the people who won the culture decoration decoration were singer Kim Min - ki, actor Lee Soon - jae, and late god Cho Dong - jin, and the culture of decoration was the actor Kim Young - Ok, the artist Kim Ok - young and the composer Kim Jeong - Taek. In addition, the decoration of the corolla culture is dark & ​​amp; Wild received.</p><p>Especially Dark & ​​amp; In the case of Wild, today (24th), after returning from the world tour, I selected the prize of the popular culture art prize as the first domestic event, and received the decoration of the flower decoration.</p><p>Leader RM said, I am really grateful. Dark & ​​amp; As a leader of the Wild, I was made to give my opinion, and I will honor all Ami people.  We often go abroad and many people boast that they have singed and studied in Hangul. I was proud. I will announce a lot of culture, he said.</p><p>I do not know. I do not know how to express this in my mind. My family seems to be proud of me. I can not express well, but I appreciate and love my fans. It will be a good day for everyone. Sugar said, It is the honor of the family. There have been many things this year. It is a great honor. I will spread the word of Korea to the whole world with the heart of the national representative. </p><p>My heart is likely to explode. It seems that this prize tells again that it is meaningful to make it together with members and staff members of the company family. Thanks to you all together. It is an honor to meet my esteemed seniors. I will try to give a lot of good impact to many people. The government said, It is an honor to be honored with honorable teachers. It is still an overstatement for us. I would like to thank you for giving me more efforts in the future. I am always thanking you for your support. I will contribute to informing Korean culture around the world. </p><p>Jay Hop says, It seems to be a hope of popular culture. I am happy and grateful. It is not light. A lot of staff are working and Dark & ​​amp; Wild bloody sweat, Amy the world of the shout of the world is packed with weight. I hope it will be a hope for popular culture. </p><p>Finally, Soon-jae was called  When I was acting as a foreign actor in college, I admired it as an art. I have not gotten to that position yet, and I do not have any accomplishments, but I am thankful and thankful for your unreasonable evaluation. I will still be greedy. I see it as encouragement to do my best. I will work hard until I can do it. </p>
<p>The Dark & ​​amp; From Wild to the oldest actor Lee Soon Jae, it was an impressive ceremony for everyone.</p><p>At the Olympic Hall in the Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, 2018 Korean Culture and Art Award Ceremony was held. Actor Shin Hyun Jun and broadcaster Lee Jae Ae took on the society. A total of 36 people (team) were awarded to the Culture and Arts Prize, 13 cultural decoration, 7 Presidential Citation, 8 Prime Ministerial Citation, 8 Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Citation.</p><p>The popular culture and arts awards are awards ceremony for promoting the social status of popular culture artists and encouraging their efforts and achievements. They cover all fields of popular culture art such as singer, actor, comedian, voice actor, model. The popular culture and arts awards that have been held since 2010 have been the best this year.</p><p>The first prize was awarded by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The winners are Gang Dae Young, singer Kukasutan, musical staff Kim Mi Kyung, lyricist Kim Na, actor Kim Tae Ri, singer Red Velvet, comedian Park Jae Rae, and Sungwoo Lee Sun.</p><p>Red Velvet said, It is so very glorious to be honored with respectable seniors. I would like to be a Red Velvet who will be doing my best in the future. Park said, I am grateful for this award. I will make more damage in the future.  Kim did not attend the overseas schedule, and the representative of his agency won a proxy.</p><p>Kim Joo-hyuk, actor Son Ye Jin, actor Lee Sun-gyun, broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo and singer Choi Jin-hee were awarded the prime ministers awards. Kim Joo-hyuk is the managing director of the Kim Dae-jun tree. He said, Kim Joo-hyuk is one year after the actor has left us. Kim Joo-hyuk last year was 20 years of actor debut, and this award seems to be a compliment that he lived well for 20 years. It seems to be pleased somewhere. I will tell you well. </p><p>The Presidential Commendation was awarded by actor Kim Nam-joo, model Kim Dong-soo, acoustic staff member Kim Bae-rae, singer Shim Su-bong, comedian Yoo Jae-seok, popular musicians Yoon Sang and Sungwoo Lee Kyungja.</p><p>Yoo Jae-seok was announced as a prize winner before the award ceremony. He said, Thank you very much. I do not know what to talk about because of the big prize. I know what Im going to do. I will laugh to more people. I thank the crew and colleagues. </p><p>Then, Thank you very soon, the second was born. I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who have borrowed this place and congratulated me on my job. I was not able to sleep until today. I heard the baby crying at dawn, but I slept in pretending not to hear. I am so sorry for Naeng Kyung. I promise not to do it again. I thank you and I love you, he added, revealing his love for his family.</p><p>Finally, the people who won the culture decoration decoration were singer Kim Min - ki, actor Lee Soon - jae, and late god Cho Dong - jin, and the culture of decoration was the actor Kim Young - Ok, the artist Kim Ok - young and the composer Kim Jeong - Taek. In addition, the decoration of the corolla culture is dark & ​​amp; Wild received.</p><p>Especially Dark & ​​amp; In the case of Wild, today (24th), after returning from the world tour, I selected the prize of the popular culture art prize as the first domestic event, and received the decoration of the flower decoration.</p><p>Leader RM said, I am really grateful. Dark & ​​amp; As a leader of the Wild, I was made to give my opinion, and I will honor all Ami people.  We often go abroad and many people boast that they have singed and studied in Hangul. I was proud. I will announce a lot of culture, he said.</p><p>I do not know. I do not know how to express this in my mind. My family seems to be proud of me. I can not express well, but I appreciate and love my fans. It will be a good day for everyone. Sugar said, It is the honor of the family. There have been many things this year. It is a great honor. I will spread the word of Korea to the whole world with the heart of the national representative. </p><p>My heart is likely to explode. It seems that this prize tells again that it is meaningful to make it together with members and staff members of the company family. Thanks to you all together. It is an honor to meet my esteemed seniors. I will try to give a lot of good impact to many people. The government said, It is an honor to be honored with honorable teachers. It is still an overstatement for us. I would like to thank you for giving me more efforts in the future. I am always thanking you for your support. I will contribute to informing Korean culture around the world. </p><p>Jay Hop says, It seems to be a hope of popular culture. I am happy and grateful. It is not light. A lot of staff are working and Dark & ​​amp; Wild bloody sweat, Amy the world of the shout of the world is packed with weight. I hope it will be a hope for popular culture. </p><p>Finally, Soon-jae was called  When I was acting as a foreign actor in college, I admired it as an art. I have not gotten to that position yet, and I do not have any accomplishments, but I am thankful and thankful for your unreasonable evaluation. I will still be greedy. I see it as encouragement to do my best. I will work hard until I can do it. </p>
<p>The Dark & ​​amp; From Wild to the oldest actor Lee Soon Jae, it was an impressive ceremony for everyone.</p><p>At the Olympic Hall in the Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, 2018 Korean Culture and Art Award Ceremony was held. Actor Shin Hyun Jun and broadcaster Lee Jae Ae took on the society. A total of 36 people (team) were awarded to the Culture and Arts Prize, 13 cultural decoration, 7 Presidential Citation, 8 Prime Ministerial Citation, 8 Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Citation.</p><p>The popular culture and arts awards are awards ceremony for promoting the social status of popular culture artists and encouraging their efforts and achievements. They cover all fields of popular culture art such as singer, actor, comedian, voice actor, model. The popular culture and arts awards that have been held since 2010 have been the best this year.</p><p>The first prize was awarded by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The winners are Gang Dae Young, singer Kukasutan, musical staff Kim Mi Kyung, lyricist Kim Na, actor Kim Tae Ri, singer Red Velvet, comedian Park Jae Rae, and Sungwoo Lee Sun.</p><p>Red Velvet said, It is so very glorious to be honored with respectable seniors. I would like to be a Red Velvet who will be doing my best in the future. Park said, I am grateful for this award. I will make more damage in the future.  Kim did not attend the overseas schedule, and the representative of his agency won a proxy.</p><p>Kim Joo-hyuk, actor Son Ye Jin, actor Lee Sun-gyun, broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo and singer Choi Jin-hee were awarded the prime ministers awards. Kim Joo-hyuk is the managing director of the Kim Dae-jun tree. He said, Kim Joo-hyuk is one year after the actor has left us. Kim Joo-hyuk last year was 20 years of actor debut, and this award seems to be a compliment that he lived well for 20 years. It seems to be pleased somewhere. I will tell you well. </p><p>The Presidential Commendation was awarded by actor Kim Nam-joo, model Kim Dong-soo, acoustic staff member Kim Bae-rae, singer Shim Su-bong, comedian Yoo Jae-seok, popular musicians Yoon Sang and Sungwoo Lee Kyungja.</p><p>Yoo Jae-seok was announced as a prize winner before the award ceremony. He said, Thank you very much. I do not know what to talk about because of the big prize. I know what Im going to do. I will laugh to more people. I thank the crew and colleagues. </p><p>Then, Thank you very soon, the second was born. I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who have borrowed this place and congratulated me on my job. I was not able to sleep until today. I heard the baby crying at dawn, but I slept in pretending not to hear. I am so sorry for Naeng Kyung. I promise not to do it again. I thank you and I love you, he added, revealing his love for his family.</p><p>Finally, the people who won the culture decoration decoration were singer Kim Min - ki, actor Lee Soon - jae, and late god Cho Dong - jin, and the culture of decoration was the actor Kim Young - Ok, the artist Kim Ok - young and the composer Kim Jeong - Taek. In addition, the decoration of the corolla culture is dark & ​​amp; Wild received.</p><p>Especially Dark & ​​amp; In the case of Wild, today (24th), after returning from the world tour, I selected the prize of the popular culture art prize as the first domestic event, and received the decoration of the flower decoration.</p><p>Leader RM said, I am really grateful. Dark & ​​amp; As a leader of the Wild, I was made to give my opinion, and I will honor all Ami people.  We often go abroad and many people boast that they have singed and studied in Hangul. I was proud. I will announce a lot of culture, he said.</p><p>I do not know. I do not know how to express this in my mind. My family seems to be proud of me. I can not express well, but I appreciate and love my fans. It will be a good day for everyone. Sugar said, It is the honor of the family. There have been many things this year. It is a great honor. I will spread the word of Korea to the whole world with the heart of the national representative. </p><p>My heart is likely to explode. It seems that this prize tells again that it is meaningful to make it together with members and staff members of the company family. Thanks to you all together. It is an honor to meet my esteemed seniors. I will try to give a lot of good impact to many people. The government said, It is an honor to be honored with honorable teachers. It is still an overstatement for us. I would like to thank you for giving me more efforts in the future. I am always thanking you for your support. I will contribute to informing Korean culture around the world. </p><p>Jay Hop says, It seems to be a hope of popular culture. I am happy and grateful. It is not light. A lot of staff are working and Dark & ​​amp; Wild bloody sweat, Amy the world of the shout of the world is packed with weight. I hope it will be a hope for popular culture. </p><p>Finally, Soon-jae was called  When I was acting as a foreign actor in college, I admired it as an art. I have not gotten to that position yet, and I do not have any accomplishments, but I am thankful and thankful for your unreasonable evaluation. I will still be greedy. I see it as encouragement to do my best. I will work hard until I can do it. </p>

The Dark & ​​amp; From Wild to the oldest actor Lee Soon Jae, it was an impressive ceremony for everyone.

At the Olympic Hall in the Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, '2018 Korean Culture and Art Award Ceremony' was held. Actor Shin Hyun Jun and broadcaster Lee Jae Ae took on the society. A total of 36 people (team) were awarded to the Culture and Arts Prize, 13 cultural decoration, 7 Presidential Citation, 8 Prime Ministerial Citation, 8 Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Citation.

The popular culture and arts awards are awards ceremony for promoting the social status of popular culture artists and encouraging their efforts and achievements. They cover all fields of popular culture art such as singer, actor, comedian, voice actor, model. The popular culture and arts awards that have been held since 2010 have been the best this year.

The first prize was awarded by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The winners are Gang Dae Young, singer Kukasutan, musical staff Kim Mi Kyung, lyricist Kim Na, actor Kim Tae Ri, singer Red Velvet, comedian Park Jae Rae, and Sungwoo Lee Sun.

Red Velvet said, "It is so very glorious to be honored with respectable seniors. I would like to be a Red Velvet who will be doing my best in the future. "Park said," I am grateful for this award. I will make more damage in the future. " Kim did not attend the overseas schedule, and the representative of his agency won a proxy.

Kim Joo-hyuk, actor Son Ye Jin, actor Lee Sun-gyun, broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo and singer Choi Jin-hee were awarded the prime minister's awards. Kim Joo-hyuk is the managing director of the Kim Dae-jun tree. He said, "Kim Joo-hyuk is one year after the actor has left us. Kim Joo-hyuk last year was 20 years of actor debut, and this award seems to be a compliment that he lived well for 20 years. It seems to be pleased somewhere. I will tell you well. "

The Presidential Commendation was awarded by actor Kim Nam-joo, model Kim Dong-soo, acoustic staff member Kim Bae-rae, singer Shim Su-bong, comedian Yoo Jae-seok, popular musicians Yoon Sang and Sungwoo Lee Kyungja.

Yoo Jae-seok was announced as a prize winner before the award ceremony. He said, "Thank you very much. I do not know what to talk about because of the big prize. I know what I'm going to do. I will laugh to more people. I thank the crew and colleagues. "

Then, "Thank you very soon, the second was born. I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who have borrowed this place and congratulated me on my job. I was not able to sleep until today. I heard the baby crying at dawn, but I slept in pretending not to hear. I am so sorry for Naeng Kyung. I promise not to do it again. I thank you and I love you, "he added, revealing his love for his family.

Finally, the people who won the culture decoration decoration were singer Kim Min - ki, actor Lee Soon - jae, and late god Cho Dong - jin, and the culture of decoration was the actor Kim Young - Ok, the artist Kim Ok - young and the composer Kim Jeong - Taek. In addition, the decoration of the corolla culture is dark & ​​amp; Wild received.

Especially Dark & ​​amp; In the case of Wild, today (24th), after returning from the world tour, I selected the prize of the popular culture art prize as the first domestic event, and received the decoration of the flower decoration.

Leader RM said, "I am really grateful. Dark & ​​amp; As a leader of the Wild, I was made to give my opinion, and I will honor all Ami people. " We often go abroad and many people boast that they have singed and studied in Hangul. I was proud. I will announce a lot of culture, "he said.

"I do not know. I do not know how to express this in my mind. My family seems to be proud of me. I can not express well, but I appreciate and love my fans. It will be a good day for everyone. "Sugar said," It is the honor of the family. There have been many things this year. It is a great honor. I will spread the word of Korea to the whole world with the heart of the national representative. "

"My heart is likely to explode. It seems that this prize tells again that it is meaningful to make it together with members and staff members of the company family. Thanks to you all together. It is an honor to meet my esteemed seniors. I will try to give a lot of good impact to many people. "The government said," It is an honor to be honored with honorable teachers. It is still an overstatement for us. I would like to thank you for giving me more efforts in the future. I am always thanking you for your support. I will contribute to informing Korean culture around the world. "

Jay Hop says, "It seems to be a hope of popular culture. I am happy and grateful. It is not light. A lot of staff are working and Dark & ​​amp; Wild bloody sweat, Amy the world of the shout of the world is packed with weight. I hope it will be a hope for popular culture. "

Finally, Soon-jae was called " When I was acting as a foreign actor in college, I admired it as an art. I have not gotten to that position yet, and I do not have any accomplishments, but I am thankful and thankful for your unreasonable evaluation. I will still be greedy. I see it as encouragement to do my best. I will work hard until I can do it. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar