Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Khloé Kardashian reveals she dropped 11 pounds



Much ado has been made of how Khloé Kardashian transformed her 5ft10 figure over the last year, but one major lifestyle change made it even easier.
'I'm obsessed with cheese and milk, but eliminating them from my diet made the biggest difference,' the 31-year-old reality star revealed to NewBeauty.
'In a month and a half, I lost 11 pounds just from not eating dairy, without doing anything else different, and that totally blew my mind.'

Photographer John Russo shot the Keeping Up with the Kardashians stunner for the winter-spring edition, which hits newsstands on January 5.
'I’m way healthier now than I ever was. I stay really hydrated by drinking five liters of water and taking vitamins every single day,' Khloé told the mag.
Daily gym sessions with the Kardashian family trainer Gunnar Peterson did so much 'emotionally' for the Strong Looks Better Naked author.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar