Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BROWN THOMAS PRESS DAY : Roksanda Illincic AW12

 It's no secret that I love a bit of color! This was possibly my favorite collection of all those on show at the Brown Thomas event on Wednesday. I really love a good 60s colorful outfit!
 Roksanda Illincic presented a colorful pop art collection which is extremely wearable. I have since noted this collection in several editorials in several magazines. It was all about color blocking and adding even the smallest suggestion of color on a sleeve, a hem or a collar. It's a great way for those of us who may be color shy to introduce a break to all the dark colors in our wardrobes.
 I also really loved the visible zips on the dresses! I don't know why but I always enjoy a visible zip on a dress. Possibly because it just looks great! All dresses were 60s inspired in terms of shape as well which is extremely flattering. Look for shift dresses, A line skirts, mini skirts and swing dresses.
 TRENDS TO TRY
Visible Zips
Color pop
Color blocking
Primary colors
Neon shoes
60s inspired shapes and tailoring


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar