Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sue Sylvester Had An Affair With Her Teacher

Glee star Jane Lynch, who's recently engaged to her girlfriend, Dr. Lara Embry, has opened up about coming out as a lesbian, and even spills about an affair she had with an older woman.

She says...


"I knew I was gay pretty early on. At the time I didn't have a word for it, but I knew I was different. I wanted to be a boy for the longest time because I loved softball, basketball and baseball. Until I was 15 I really felt like a boy. I thought, 'Why do I have this body?', then I kind of grew into it. I had a group of friends, but I didn't have much in common with other little girls. I identified myself as a boy most of my life. Being gay was the last thing in the world that I wanted to be. I'm one of those people who like to toe the line - I'm not a rebel. I just want to be like everyone else most of the time. I finally came out when I was 21, which is kind of late, I guess. I had an affair with my teacher and it was really an amazing, mind-blowing experience. She was older and I was crazy about her and it was great, really wonderful."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar