Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Models Own release Dare to Bare collection of nudes

 Surprisingly, I love a good nude coloured make up item!

I know I spend a lot of my time wearing and talking about mental colors and lusting after glitter but you can't beat a good strong nude collection. While it's so much fun to talk about the Saturday night glitters and the blue lipsticks for festivals - it's the nude palettes and glosses that take from day to day.
So Models Own have released their Nude collection, Dare to Bare this week and its really good. I'm seeing a lot of essential products like that transparent powder above and some gorgeous nail colours too. I especially love a good nude nail. I'm not always about neon.
I've always been a fan of the Models Own nail varnish range which at £4.99 is a steal. I have quite a few of their neon varnishes. In fact, I used their neon green varnish to decorate my make up brushes. I once lost an expensive 187 MAC brush on a film set and I always make sure I know which ones are mine now!

The range is available here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar